Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Perfect Primer

Especially in the summer, I personally have a trouble with the length of time my foundation lasts.  Nothing is more annoying than taking the time in the morning to get the perfect complexion and having it melt off before the work day is even over.  So, primer is a major beauty must for me.

Finding a good primer, however, is not so easy.  Lucky for my readers, I've gone done all the hard work.  Through countless trial and error, I've finally found what I believe to be the best face primer on the market.  Let me just say for the record that I am not being paid to review this product, nor am I affiliated with the company in any way.  I am simply stating my opinion to help others find the best products easily.


I bought the Korres Vitamin E Face Primer from Sephora just a few weeks ago and fell in love with it.  I bought it because it says it is 99% natural.  I really like using natural products whenever possible especially makeup because the chemicals in makeup put on the face are absorbed by the skin.  Had to throw in that mini rant there.  Anyway, the product is free of many synthetic materials found in other primers.  I was excited when I saw that it was silicone-free because most of the primers that I have used in the past that actually worked were silicone-based, and I was beginning to think that was needed in a primer in order for it to work well.  Another reason I opted for the Korres Vitamin E Face Primer is because it is affordable.  Let's be honest, Sephora, because they're selling high-end products, can get a little pricey.  This product sells for about $28.



This product not only makes my foundation last, but also makes my skin look amazing.  When doing my makeup, I do my eyes before my foundation; so, I apply my primer and let it set while I finish my eye makeup.  I find this makes the foundation easy to apply.  If you apply foundation right after primer, the foundation and the primer mix and you don't get as good of coverage out of your foundation.  The Korres Vitamin E Face Primer really minimizes my pores.  It also makes my skin seem to glow.  I found that a lot of other primers seem heavy on top of the skin, but this one is so light I barely feel it.

The Vitamin E Face Primer by Korres is my go-to face primer from now on.  I am often reluctant to go wandering through Sephora, since the huge selection of great products can be dangerous for my checkbook, but the risk was well worth it.  The best part:  the price for this tube of wonderfulness was actually reasonable!

Leave me a comment if you've used this product or are planning on trying it!  I'd love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment